Independent Functional/Technical Oracle Applications (CRM/ERP/Financials) Consultant;
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area
Mark Foy's IT Experience Summary:
• Masters Degree in Computer Science.
• 24+ years experience as an IT consultant.
• 20+ years experience with Oracle.
• 15+ years experience with Oracle E-Business Suite / Applications - Performing functional and technical work mainly within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales Force Automation (SFA), and Self-Service modules of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) (Oracle Applications / Oracle Financials for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)).
• 12+ years experience with Oracle CRM; including: Install Base, Service Contracts, TeleService, iSupport, and TCA.
• Working with large Oracle integrators such as Oracle Consulting, BearingPoint, CGEY, and Deloitte for 3+ years.
Resume/CV (as of May 30, 2014):
Recommendation Letters (as of July 11, 2003):
Publication List (as of June 6, 1999):
Summary Of Experience by Technology (as of September 3, 2010):
Phone: +1-510-542-9865 (but best to contact me via e-mail)
(Additional Information on the Secondary Info. Page of Mark Foy.)