HOUSE QUICK SUMMARY
** Fully remodeled and furnished 2-bedroom / 1-bath house
** fully stocked kitchen (with dishwasher)
** satellite TV on Sony Google TV with included Netflix streaming
** broadband high-speed internet (wifi)
** organic cotton linens
** free phone service with voice mail
** washer and dryer
** quiet tree lined street
** private fenced-in backyard
** hardwood floors
** lots of southern light
** 7 blocks to UC Berkeley campus and 6 blocks to downtown Berkeley (very easy walk)
** tons of nearby restaurant, movie, theatre, and entertainment options
THE MCGEE HOUSE - BERKELEY CALIFORNIA:
2 Bedroom / 1 Bath
Perfect as a Short-Term Rental / Available Year-Round
July 2012 SPECIAL : Discounted nightly stays now available in July 2012 - for more info, see Rates
QUIET CENTRAL BERKELEY NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSE:
- 7 blocks from UC Berkeley and Downtown Berkeley (near MLK and Bancroft).
- Perfect for short-term rental - No need to pay utilities or for furnishings: everything is included.
- Fully remodeled house - quiet tree lined street - private fenced-in backyard (other duplex unit has it´s own separate backyard) - part of a side-by-side duplex.
- 2 bedrooms (2BR) - 1 full bathroom (tiled floor) with tub and shower (1BA).
- High speed broadband internet (both wireless (wi-fi) and via an Ethernet cable)
- Hardwood floors - fireplace - no apartment above unit - only one common wall - lots of southern light - furnace for heat (separate WisperWarm heating in bathroom).
- All utilities at no extra cost: internet (as above), phone service (unlimited calls to US and Canada numbers - incoming calls - voice mail), and of course all basic utilities as well: electricity, natural gas/heat, water, and trash service. Also 40" Sony Google TV (with Netflix unlimited streaming subscription included - plus a DVD/CD player on a surround sound stereo system).
- Bedding and linens included: all sheets and towels are 100% organic cotton.
- Fully furnished: Washer/Dryer (W/D), all kitchen equipment (dishwasher, pots and pans, microwave, toaster oven, coffee/espresso maker, blender), sofa, tables, chairs, beds, HD TV, etc.
- Perfect for visiting Cal faculty (15 minute walk to campus), or as a corporate apartment rental, or as a vacation rental. Great alternative to a hotel. Accommodates up to 5 persons.
- Environmental considerations: (1) House is carbon neutral - offsets are purchased every year from TerraPass (www.terrapass.com) based on energy used at the house. (2) Only environmentally friendly cleaners are used. (3) All linens are made with organic cotton. (4) Green Purchasing Policy in place.
AVAILABLE: Year Round; (see Availability Calendar to check dates)
CONTACT: To get details on the unit, contact Mark Foy: at +1 (510) 205-3840 (8AM to 10PM Pacific Time - 7 days a week); Mark's e-mail: email@example.com
Technical Web Site Issues:If you are having troubles navigating this web site, you can access the Site Map directly to navigate the site
[[[This is the official web site for the McGee House in Berkeley (vitalita.com/rental) - This web site is maintained by the owner of the McGee House, Mark Foy, and always contains the latest information about the house.]]]